Mobistore is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information you might provide via the Mobistore website. This policy explains how we manage personal information and the security precautions taken.
Collection of personal information
Mobistore collects information about online customers and other website users, including:
- personal information provided voluntarily when completing forms
- website usage information through tracking individual website users’ click behaviour
- aggregated data, measuring traffic to the websites but not relating to you personally
If you choose not to provide personal information when requested, certain services may not be available to you online. Details including your name, address, email address, telephone number and credit card number may be required in order download, upload or to access certain functionality.
Use of Information
Mobistore collects personal information for the following purposes:
- to assist in providing the services you request
- to process any communications you request
- internal research
- to verify your identity and assist you if you forget your login booking details
- any other use that you authorise
Disclosure of Information
Mobistore will not sell, or allow third parties access to your information without your approval. However, from time to time Mobistore may disclose information collected to:
- government agencies and departments for the purpose of meeting their requirements
- trusted business partners, provided Mobistore has your prior authorisation, to help us process the information for specific projects
Otherwise, your information will not be passed on to any other third party unless it is authorised or required by law. Disclosures may include the transfer of your personal information between countries.
Access to and correction of Information
You may request access to and correction of your information, or request Mobistore access and correct your information, at any time. You may also unsubscribe from Mobistore’s email communications at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in every Mobistore bulk email you receive. If at any time you are unsure of how to access or correct your information, please contact us.
A cookie is a small text file which Mobistore may put on your computer’s hard disk in order to recognise your computer at a later time. A cookie cannot read your hard drive or perform any commands on your computer and does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address. You may configure your web browser to not accept cookies, however you may experience a loss of functionality as a result.
Mobistore may use the information collected by cookies to:
- track website usage patterns
- display content more relevant to you, based on information we collect when you visit our websites
- enable you to use certain services on our websites
- assess effectiveness of online advertising campaigns
- assist you with logging on
If you have any questions about the privacy and security of your personal information, please contact us.